Our Agritourism Safety Guidelines
- We recommend guests choose our online, timed-ticketing system to reduce lines and manage overall capacity at the farm. Walk-up tickets are NOT guaranteed admission upon arrival.
- We create social distancing space indicated by markings and signage in our line queues, open areas, and wagons.
- All employees at our business are temperature checked before joining a shift.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available to all guests and employees.
- We close each attraction one by one to sanitize each area thoroughly throughout the day.
- We follow all local and state health standards.
- We are operating at 40% or less of our capacity.
- We clearly post our Agritourism Guidelines at entrances and around the farm to notify all guests.
Guidance for Guests
- Face masks are required when entering a building, maze, or public area. You may remove your facemask only to eat or take pictures. Children are required to wear facemasks as well.
- Please bring a pair of disposable gloves from home for your day in the park.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please stay safely at home.
- By visiting our farm, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines as posted. These guidelines are required to protect you, other guests, and our employees.
- Please understand that the cooperation with the safety directives we post is REQUIRED for admittance to the farm. Please work together with us to provide a safe environment.
We believe in providing a safe environment. However, by choosing to attend, the attendee does forever discharge Maple Lawn Entertainment and their agents from any and all suits, actions, damages, or claims arising from any loss of property or bodily injury.