What We Believe
At Maize Quest WE Believe:
- People learn by DOING.
- Families that earn victories together are stronger families.
- Kid-powered is better for engaging young minds.
- Students learn best by doing things for themselves.
- Bringing people in direct contact with their food is the best way to preserve farms.
- To achieve what we believe, mazes are the most effective tool in our entertainment toolbox.
Mazes are a great metaphor for life. Each of us is on a journey and each of us knows what it feels like to be lost. Could there be a more personally connective experience than that of exploring a maze with your friends and family?
Choosing the right path. Making the right decision. Going the wrong way. Going the right way. Finding a clue. Persisting in the face of defeat. Continuing the struggle to understand. Building on past experiences. Remembering. Discovering. Searching. Escaping. Achieving.