Group rates are available for pre-scheduled groups of twenty or more. Bring your scouting troop, school class, youth group, or corporate group to the Maize Quest Corn Maze and Fun Park! Our mazes – and many of our other park features – make for an exciting group outing!
Groups can be booked:
July 25 – Nov 5, 2017
Group Fun Park Pass
Group Admission Includes:
ADMISSION FEE: $9/person (Minimum of 20 guests, pre-registration required)
Private Hayrides with Fruit Tasting
- Private hayride
- Fruit tasting
COST: $4/person (Minimum of 20 guests, pre-registration required)
Campfires for Groups
- Roasting sticks
COST: $1/person (Minimum of 20 guests, pre-registration required)
- Your choice of bag including fossils, gemstones, pirate booty, and more
- Take home what you discover after panning in our mining sluice
COST: $6-12/person (Minimum of 20 guests, pre-registration required)
Every Party Includes:
- Private party area (30 minutes)
- Party host/hostess
- Pretzels and chips
- Paper supplies
- Printable invitations
- Access to our Mammoth Indoor Playground
- Various package options for Fall
Groups & Tours Details
- If you do not have 20+ people in your party you do not need to register, just come anytime during our regular park hours.
- Recommended Scheduling: Schedule earlier in the month and plan ahead for your rain date. Anytime you come, we’ll be excited to see your group and we’ll be ready to help you have a successful event.
- Preparation for your visit: We send each confirmed group information including the rules, organizational information, and structure of activities to prepare for the journey. We recommend using this material to make your day trip more valuable and enjoyable. (Please feel free to supplement the rules with the consequences of your choosing for poor behavior.)
- Directions and Parking: We have plenty of bus parking spaces and picnic lunch areas for your group. We are in the countryside, but not too far away. Click here for a map and directions. We can provide printed maps upon request for your specific route to the farm. Should you need informational help to receive trip approval, we would be glad to provide any resources we have to help.